Saturday, August 29, 2009

Repent and Pray!! Will it be enough, No Way!!

Brothers and Sisters
I have spent the last two weeks in spiritual distress and physical anxiety. I am not distressed and or anxious for myself, but for you, each and everyone upon the world today, each and everyone who reads the blog. I have discussed the current times with many believers and to my distress and anxiety THEY are not PREPARING, they are not even reading the scripture. There are a few who are, but I have not found many.

When I use the word PREPARING i mean exactly that, preparing, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The combination of ALL three is what will be needed in these last days...ALL OF US will not be absolutely and completely prepared, however, to be PREPARING in ALL three areas, in a steady way is what is needed.

Please understand there will be two areas of the three part PREPERATION PHASE which will come and go, however, one part must stay constant, the most important part, spritual preperation; REPENTING, PRAYING AND FASTING, because prayer without fasting will not suffice.

Lets see what is too come;

As I claimed within the last two writings I believe we are under the SCROLL judgement now of the book of revelations and moving into the TRUMPET judgements, which are;

  • HAIL, FIRE BLOOD
  • BURNING MOUNTAINS
  • STARS FALLING FROM HEAVEN
  • 1/3 of LIGHT LOST
  • PLAGUE OF TERRIBLE LOCUSTS
  • 1/3 OF MANKIND KILLED

Are you spiritually preparing:

  • Loosing loved ones
  • Blinded by darkness
  • Cities and towns destroyed
  • Robbing
  • Pillaging
  • Killing
  • Maiming
  • No vegetation
  • No grass
  • Roads destroyed

The above is what we as believers must be spiritually prepared to endure, understanding it will appear to only be physical destruction, however, we know it is the beginning of the greatest SPIRITUAL BATTLE the world has ever seen.

God Himself is beginning to stand from His throne, He is stretching His arms to and fro, cracking the bones in His neck from a longsuffering seat, and His judgement of this world is about to be unleashed. We will fail if we do not FAST AND PRAY. Matthew 17:20-21 reads;

  • So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief, for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you (21) "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."

This kind, what is he talking about? He is talking about this kind of faith does not go out without fasting and prayer, the FAITH of a mustard seed is built ONLY by fasting and praying. If fasting and praying is needed to build your faith into the size of a mustard seed just to move a mountain, how much prayer and fasting is needed to build your faith to sustain you through the above judgement?

I'm not a prophet who sees the above destruction within visions, dreams, or writings on walls, but, I'm a student of the master, and I just need to read His playbook, and so should you!!

You might be saying: As a believer I will not go through any of the above!! I pray and fast that you are right and I'm misinterpreting the playbook.

The question I have for you:

WHAT IF I'M RIGHT and your not repenting, praying and fasting??????

God Bless the repenter

The watcher!!

No comments: