Sunday, December 27, 2009

Enjoy the season

We have had a very busy year on the blog, posting 34 posts throughout the year which is short of the projected goal of 52, one per week, but never the less I believe the topics discussed are thought provoking and spirit stirring. I thank each and every reader for the time you spend on the blog and or websites, I pray you enjoy a joyful and happy holiday season.

I would also like to thank my loving wife and family for their support and encouragement throughout the year, time, which my family can never recoup is lost when your involved in maintaining websites, organizations, and blogs and for their sacrifice I am forever indebted. To my friends, may your season be one of joy and happiness, I pray your enriched by your family and loved ones as well.

I would also ask of everyone that WE DO NOT LOOSE sight of the reason for the holiday season. The true reason for Christmas is to honor the birth of Jesus Christ!!
JESUS IS THE REASON, AMEN!!
Grace and Mercy
The Watcher!!

2 comments:

Jackie S said...

Your website has been such a wealth of information for me. I have truly enjoyed all of the information especially about Israel. Thank you for your time and energy in putting this information together.

THE WATCHER said...

Thank you for your comments. We strive to bring you truth which inspires self study. Please make sure you check out our radio show as well on Saturdays at 9 pm @ www.latalkradio.com. We appreciate all the comments and prayers.